I have worked as a psychologist for almost eight years. I have gained extensive experiences working at different workplaces, internships and voluntary work. These experiences help me to work with my patients with different / versatile therapeutical options.
My emphasis lies in the treatmet of depression, anxiety and obsessive compulsive disorders, eating disorders like anorexia nervosa, bulimia and binge eating. I also offer treatment for post traumatic stress disorder and psychogenic pain.
However, therapy is always more than just treating a diagnosis. For me it is important to deal with you as a person holistically in cluding all your problems and strengths. The therapy aims to be non-judgmental so you can freely talk and think about your challenges.
- Training as an psychological psychotherapist at the “Institut für Verhaltenstherapie (Brandenburg)”
- Studies of psychology, Univerity of Potsdam.
- Trauma therapy for adults at the „Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Wissenschaftliche Psychotherapie (AWP) Berlin“ and the „Trauma Zentrum Berlin“.
- Telephone counceling crisis and suicid intervention
- Progressive muscle relaxation (Jacobsen) and Autogenic Training
Occupational activity and practical trainings
- Five years of experience as a therapist at the Fontane-Klinic (psychosomatic rehabilitation clinic) mostly working with depression, anxiety disorder, obsessive-compulsory and psychogenic pain and eating disorders.
- 18 months of experience in psychosomatic rehabilitation at Seehof-Klinic while in training
- Four years of telephone crisis management at the Frauenkrisentelefon e.V (Telephone counseling for women in crisis).
- One and a half years of voluntary work in the “Weglaufhaus Villa Stöckle” (antipsychiatric place for a crisis)
- One and a half years work with mentally disabled people in England and the USA.
- Psychotherapeutenkammer Berlin
- Deutsche PsychotherapeutenVereinigung